Tiến sĩ Bill Laurie chuyển
The purpose of CommunistCrimes.org is to increase international understanding of the crimes against humanity committed by violent communist regimes across the globe in different times. This is to dismiss the shockingly widespread illusion that any ‘semi-good’ violent regimes – yet based on the violation of human rights, torture and constant threat on life – ever existed or could exist.
Communist crimes need to be understood globally, and they must be condemned the same way Nazi crimes were. In pursuing its mission, the portal gathers data regarding Communist crimes and Red terror across the world, provides grants for scholarly research, disseminates information globally via modern communication channels, and supports experts advising the last remaining communist regimes in their transformation to democracies.
- An anti-communist resistance law was passed in Czech Republic.
- Hungary must end its prolonged post-communist period, Prime Minister Viktor Orban said at the founding session of the Hungarian Diaspora Council in parliament.
- Metropolitan of Volokolamsk Hilarion gave a negative assessment to the statements made among the clergy and monastic, which give a positive attitude towards Stalin's role in history.
- 01.11.2010 Violent attacks against ‘Zapata Vive’ March in Holguin end in beatings and arrests of Reina Tamayo and activists46 activists and family members of murdered Cuban political prisoner Orlando Zapata Tamayo carried out a public march along the streets of that city to the cemetery where his grave is, when 39 of them were beaten with rocks and then arrested by State Security officials.
- US lawmakers on Wednesday called on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to raise human rights with Vietnam on an upcoming visit, amid fresh convictions of activists and villagers.
- 26.10.2010 Internal Communist Party Documents Disclose New Campaign to Forcibly "Transform" Millions of Falun Gong Practitioners in ChinaA series of internal Communist Party documents, some of them posted online, reveal the details of a new three-year, multi-billion dollar campaign targeting Falun Gong practitioners across China.